Position in Product Development with Construction Know-How
You are enrolled in a study program and looking to gain hands-on work experience through an internship, working student position or final thesis?
Become a part of the IPT team and support us in the development of plastic and aluminum products for the maritime and energy sector!
With a focus on client-oriented construction, production, processing, installation and sales, we produce mist eliminators for the humidification and dehumidification, as well as air intakes for industrial systems. In addition to being used for gas purification in combustion engines and gas turbines, in facility, climate and ventilation technology, they are employed in the maritime sector.
At the next possible date, we are looking for:
- Support for the design and construction of different components
- Support for the development of prototypes
Knowledge and Skills:
- (Ideally) advanced Bachelor or Master studies in the field of general, process, environmental or mechanical engineering
- CAD skills (Autodesk Inventor)
- ability to think in a logical-analytical way
- good spatial power of imagination
- communication skills and ability for teamwork
We offer you:
- opportunity for a final thesis (Bachelor/Master)
- individual management of working time
- appropriate renumeration
- relaxed and welcoming atmosphere in a medium-sized company
How to reach us:
Industrial Plastik Tech Neuruppin GmbH
Ms. Sigrid Erdmann
Tel: +49 3391 510 73 70
Please send your comprehensive application to: email@example.com.